Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am pissed off with NTU for not giving me extra tickets to the convocation. Considering that I gave a donation to the IGAVE campaign, I expected at least an extra ticket. Speaking of which, the IGAVE campaign, a donation drive meant to help needy students, is nonsensical. In the sense, the government and university should come out with the money themselves to help the needy students and not pass the responsibility to us. Don't get me wrong, I am not being heartless, but I can't help suspecting where the donation money is going to when there is comfirm already enough money from corporations for bursary funds. Even after pestering me for money repeatedly, they cheekily send a letter to my father separately asking him for money. I wound not have known had I not come across the letter. The sneaky bastards. We have to be careful after all, when a monk like Ming Yi can own a horse for a pet, have club membership in Perth by using the Ren Ci funds, who knows what the IGAVE money is being used for.

I regret donating money. Just a ticket, so hard to comply with my request meh? I sincerely wish the management who came out with the IGAVE campaign, GETS HIV.

No comments:

Post a Comment