Thursday, April 9, 2009

Recently I find myself enjoying novels written by Japanese authors, namely Ryu Murakami and Natsuo Kirino. The stories revolve around mainly teenage girls who are troubled by society, should I say pressured by the educational system there to excel, and instead find themselves turning to booze, sex, drugs and murder as an escape. Not that I find my life parallel to the stories, but I find the concept interesting as compared to western authors.

Technically, after handing in my finally done and dusted final year report today, I should be over the moon. But, tomorrow, I will be in Malacca for a stoopid trip which my dad signed me up and forced me to go. And the fall in timing is 7am somemore, Christ sake. I have been giving him the 'dun talk to me cos I ain't fucking bothered with this trip' attitude since last night. I think he has gotta the idea. But I am gonna continue till I come back on sat night. I will make him regret forcing me along to accompany him for the trip.

Why the emotional outburst? I guess things haven't been easy, things haven't stayed or turned out the way I wanted it to be. But all I know is, it hell ain't gonna be a good friday for me.

Having said that, Good Friday to all the christians out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment