Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally, yes finally I am done and finished with my final report draft. I started writing the report only last monday when I had the start of the year to do so but me being me, I believed in 长痛不如短痛. Last week was miserable, camping every day religiously in front of the laptop typing, analysing data and figuring out what the diagrams meant. Organising the report was tougher than I thought. Printing the report was the worst because the school computers would hang whenever I loaded my report. It was frustrating just to print the report but well everything is finally over. Just in time also as I can prepare for my LTA interview without any worries.

I was also supposedly on mobilisation standby last sat, where according to the ah pek warrant officer who briefed us firmly assured us that we would get called up. I have heard the words "Sure! Sure! sure get call up this time" countless times. Well they didn't. Fuck them. This is the second time they have cheated my weekends. I am not gonna trust them for a third time.

Ya Manchester United lost to Liverpool big time. It will be easy to say we sucked but well, Torres was on class that day. They had a day rest more from the champions league and did not play over the weekend whereas Man Utd played on sunday and thurs. For people who say this is sour grapes and an excuse, try playing three matches in a week running at full flight and see how exhausting it can be. I'm not the least worried becos my faith in them rebounding has been engraved in since 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment